Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello And Such

Hello, readers!  Not that I have any readers at this point, but that's beside the point.

Those of you that harken from my friends list on Facebook know that I have a long habit of blogging when the urge strikes.  My opinions are far-ranging and certainly expressed at every opportunity.  My opinionated nature is likely annoying at times, but what's a guy to do?

Blog, of course!

Here's a brief intro for people that happen across this blog:  I'm twenty-one years old and a dirty librul in a sea of Southern conservatives.  My decidedly liberal assortment of bumper stickers gets me rude looks from old ladies and the finger from rednecks alike.  Beyond the political, my experience in the restaurant industry has led to be somewhat cynical about the nature of humanity and I have an affinity for anything that challenges the establishment.  Computer gaming is a mark of awesomeness.  Music is not an escape, it's an art.  Art is not an escape, it is expression.  Expression is independence.  To put it shortly:  I revere Reason and rationality, believing most others do not, and my rebellious streak still dominates.

Oh, and I'm homosex. (Edit - I discovered via Urban Dictionary that this means I'm a straight person that acts like a homo.  But really, I *am* homo.  Like, very.  Just so you know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment